Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Election Day

I am registered to vote. I registered in this year because I have the age and I want participate in the politics decisions of Chile. The vote is only way to say what I think.

My opinion electoral campaings is a way for to have power and for have power the politicians do anything to reach . Electoral campaings are a fight for the power.

I thing that a person running for president must have qualities as leader, pasionate, honest, energetic, educated, commited, loyal with the people and with country.

Personality, I don`t consider to become a politician. When I was a child I wanted to become a politician, but, actually the career politcs isn`t in my life`s proyect.

If I work in a ministry of the government, I would like to work in "Departament of the Interior", because I desing the public policy and I would like to intervine in differents social context.

The five problems that require an immediate solution in Chile: public transport, the poor, the delinquency, inequality in oportunities in educational system and mentally disable and handi capped people discrimination.

No comments: