Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Piece of News

A week ago, in San Bernardo, where I live, it occur three deaths and a accident in the same day. I heard this piece of many pleople of my city, my mother, my sister, my uncle, all people` San Bernardo spoke about tragity.

The deaths start in the morning. First a teenager died his girl friend and after he commited suicide. It was the first two deaths registred on the day. I don`t knew the causes of felony.

The other death was: a woman died run over for transantiago bus.

This death caused many impact in the community and a sensation horrible. I imagined to see this tragity, it was terrible. I willn`t forget.

In the nigth occur a car accident. The accident block the called "Gran Avenida". There are three fireman company, many police and a lot people looking the "show".

The car accident was caused by driver. He was drunk.

I coult to observate the accident a few, when I returned to my home in the transantiago bus.

This car accident affect my community because the street was congested and the people delayed to arrive their homes.

I would like to hear read or watch on TV a piece of news that said "Decrease the poor in Africa", because Africa is the continent most poor.

No comments: